I never thought I would say this, but here goes. "We just got back from Saskatoon, and we had a great time!" Not that there is anything wrong with Saskatoon, but I never thought we would go there, let alone have a good short vacation there.
We went for the SRPC conference. It was a conference for rural doctors and Scott was sponsored to attend. Basically that means that we had our gas, hotel room, and food completely paid for to spend 3 days in Saskatoon. It was a lot of fun. We got to visit with a lot of different doctors and some of their wives. Scott learned a lot and Moses and I did some relaxing, some swimming, and a little shopping.
The hotel was great - it looked like a castle from the outside. Here is a picture of our view from the room.

PS - This was Moses first taste of watermelon! He loves it and eats it all the time now that they are in season.
We went for the SRPC conference. It was a conference for rural doctors and Scott was sponsored to attend. Basically that means that we had our gas, hotel room, and food completely paid for to spend 3 days in Saskatoon. It was a lot of fun. We got to visit with a lot of different doctors and some of their wives. Scott learned a lot and Moses and I did some relaxing, some swimming, and a little shopping.
The hotel was great - it looked like a castle from the outside. Here is a picture of our view from the room.




No comments:
Post a Comment