
We got a new Van!!! OK - so we may still have some reservations about being old boring married people who drive their children around in a minivan. But we can't help it - we are very excited about our new van. Our old faithful car was on its last leg, so we decided to start looking to see if we could find a good deal. We did a lot of research before we got this thing, and so far we are really happy with it. It is a 2003 Ford Windstar with less than 100, 000 km on it (first time we have ever had a vehicle with that low mileage). Now if only I could get a remote starter and a DVD player installed, all my wildest dreams will have come true! Moses seems to like it too. The other day we were driving in the car, and Moses said, "Done." He kept saying it over and over, so I asked Moses, "Done with what?". He answered, "Done with car." He hasn't said that again since we've been driving the van!




3 comments:
Hey..you have joined the mini van club!! It is not as bad as it sounds ;) I love how convenient the van is but, if I could, I would trade it in for an SUV. It will not be the last car we ever drive, right? Mid life crisis and a sports car in our future! You can also get the dvd/tv with remote and earphones for $800!!
Are you working on kid number two?
"Cool" mini-van! ;) Pact breaker! ;)
Post a Comment