Sunday, December 30, 2007

Driving through Glenwood

In case you didn't already know, it is legal for babies to drive in Glenwood, Alberta as long as they are sitting on a legally licensed driver's lap. Or so I have been told by a very reliable source (i.e. not Scott). Although I would like to say that this is Moses' first driving experience, I don't believe I can honestly make that claim. Some of you may find this video a little long, and for that I apologize. But I know of at least 2 persons who will think that it needed to be so much longer, especially with all the scenery passing by the window.

3 comments:

Ellena said...

You should put this on u-tube! ;)

Denise said...

Typical male driver....eyes on everything but the road! I am a little bummed he didn't discover the horn! Too cute!!

Natasha and Ethan said...

This is so cute. Chase loved it. He was laughing so much. He actually cried when it stoped.