So this last Saturday I convinced LaShauna that we needed to get out of the house (I was going crazy), so we took a trip to the zoo. Moses loved all the animals and even got to pet a couple in the petting zoo. We saw a sleeping tiger, a swinging monkey, a bunch of birds, and A LOT of other animals. Moses' favorite had to be the "Elephant outside." He loved just watching it. Kael tolerated the whole outing!
After the zoo we went to a nearby park and had a picnic. A sister in our ward had made us a great little picnic and just so happened to have delivered it to us that morning so it worked out great. Moses loved to play in the playground and I think everyone got a little sun.


1 comment:
Sounds like you had so much fun at the zoo....there is definately nothing worse than being cooped up. Good thing Kael is such a good baby so far. Thank goodness for naps, hey! I loved the pictures of Moses and his cars...it it makes you feel any better, we have similar pictures of addie with her dolls all lined up in crazy spots. It must be the age...!?! So cute.
Post a Comment