I have a great group of girls that I hung out with in Edmonton regularly. We had playgroups together, shopping trips, and nights out on the town. They were always there for me if we needed a babysitter. We were mostly all part of the same ward and had tons of great bonding times. My days in Edmonton were great because of these women. This was my last night out with them. There are a few girls missing from these pictures, so this isn't everyone. I am going to miss you girls, and you had better let me know if you come down south!Sunday, June 8, 2008
Girls Night Out
I have a great group of girls that I hung out with in Edmonton regularly. We had playgroups together, shopping trips, and nights out on the town. They were always there for me if we needed a babysitter. We were mostly all part of the same ward and had tons of great bonding times. My days in Edmonton were great because of these women. This was my last night out with them. There are a few girls missing from these pictures, so this isn't everyone. I am going to miss you girls, and you had better let me know if you come down south!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment