Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Kael!


Kael is one! As I tell Moses he is officially not a baby anymore. (although he still feels like a baby to me) He had a great birthday. Scott was out of town on Saturday, the 9th, his official birthday. So we celebrated on the 10th. We didn't do anything big, just had his grandparents over for his favorite dinner, spaghetti and meatballs, and a cupcake cake (like how I arranged these pictures to make it look like I made the cake myself!!!!).

He is such a sweet little boy. Full of cuddles and kisses. He has blessed our lives in so many ways. I can't believe it has already been a year since he joined our family and at the same time I can't believe he hasn't always been here as a part of our family.

5 comments:

Naoma said...

Happy Birthday little guy! Love the cake, looks like an awesome party.

Roxi said...

I loved the video of his steps. It is so fun when they do it by the first birthday. I love the wobbles. I can't believe our babies are one either. It has been a really fast year. Does this mean we should be thinking of baby number 3?...

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Kael!!! So, who made the cake? The platter it is on makes it seem home made. It is very cute and I love the messy face pictures :)

I am a big lazy slacker and was waiting for you to visit to get him a gift. I guess I am lazy and cheap, no shipping and handling!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I love the cake! Happy birthday Kael!

Sconierson said...

I can't believe Kael is 1 already, I thought that he had a couple more months. How time flys. Hope all is well with you and your family.