Monday, June 29, 2009

Camping in Drumheller

In the middle of our wonderful time in Brooks, Scott took some vacation time. We decided to go camping in Drumheller with our good friends the Steeds. We miss the Steeds. We used to live so close and now we are so far. :( But we still manage to get together now and then. Moses really does love Jason and Kate.


We had a great time hiking, even if at some points it was more like rock climbing. I was glad Scott was carrying Kael, even though it made me really nervous to watch them at times. Kate was helping Moses most of the time. I think everyone thought it was better that I not try to hike and take care of a child at the same time. I am such a wimp when it comes to heights and steep inclines, there were points when I think Kate had to help me more than she helped Moses!



Kael's First S'more!

For even more great pictures of our camping trip, visit Jason and Kate's blog (jasonandkatesteed) by clicking here.

1 comment:

Naoma said...

I love to go camping. Looks like you guys had a great time! Fun stuff.