
Moses and I went camping with Grandma, Grampa, and cousins to Castle Falls. Just like his Dad, Moses pulled his first fish from the castle river. It was so funny, Moses was just fishing and I went over and pulled his line and I was like "Moses, you have a fish", and of course he said "No I don't". I told him to real it in and yes....as you can see he got one!

We had a great time and it brought back a TON of good memories from my great childhood. I love the mountains and it was a great time being in nature and enjoying family....even though LaShauna and Kael couldn't be there.

KISSES


1 comment:
finally i have been checking every day for weeks. it looks like you guys are having so much fun. I sure miss you all and can not wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment