I was able to spend 10 days in Oregon with my friends and family. Scott couldn't come, he's already taking way to much time off this summer. But the boys and I both flew down (airmiles are such a blessing!) and had a great time. There were way to many pictures to post them all, but here are some of my favorites.
My best friend Ellena was in Oregon at the same time as I was. It was so great to see her. We have known each other for 15 years now and we are still in touch! We hardly ever get to see each other, so it was great to spend some time with her. This is the first time I was able to meet her twin girls, and they are almost 2! And she is expecting again, a boy AND a girl. We went to see my friend Valerie who also used to be my roomate. She just had her third baby, a boy named Easton. He was only 4 days old.
My best friend Ellena was in Oregon at the same time as I was. It was so great to see her. We have known each other for 15 years now and we are still in touch! We hardly ever get to see each other, so it was great to spend some time with her. This is the first time I was able to meet her twin girls, and they are almost 2! And she is expecting again, a boy AND a girl. We went to see my friend Valerie who also used to be my roomate. She just had her third baby, a boy named Easton. He was only 4 days old.

We still look young! Valerie is on the left and Ellena is on the right. Ellena is holding Easton in the other picture.

This is Moses and Ella (Valerie's oldest) on their first date! :) Ella drove him all over in that jeep.

We took all the kids to this cool place called Bouncing Off the Walls. Just a big room covered in inflatables that the kids absouloutly loved! And I had to include at least one picture of Bryan with one of his famous poses!

We all went bowling. It was so much fun. I was surprised by how much Kael got into it, although looking back I probably shouldn't have been. I wasn't even planning on letting him bowl, but he refused to be left out. He was so excited everytime he got a turn. And when it wasn't his turn he was still trying to take a turn. He actually picked up an 8 lb ball all by himself and almost dropped it on his toe!

Aren't those shoes just too cute!!!! I have to admit, Moses' favorite part was seeing the ball come back out of the white thing. He would throw his ball and not even watch to see how many pins he knocked down. He just ran to watch for his ball to come back. And he informed me more than once that he was organizing all the balls as they came back up for everyone else.

Nana took out the horse once and gave both boys a chance to ride. And no, my mom is not short, that horse was just REALLY tall!

To see the rest of the pictures from my trip click on the picture below.
![]() |
| Summer Visit '09 |



1 comment:
Twins AGAIN for Ellena? Wow she must be special! I could NEVER manage twins. -What a fun time!
Post a Comment