Monday, August 10, 2009

Koocanusa

We just spent the best weekend with some friends! Our friends, the Muellers, have a house boat on lake Koocanusa and they invited us and the Hoggs out for a visit. It was so cool to just hang out with friends and play on the lake. There were so many fun things to do - for us and the kids. When we told Moses we were going to camp and sleep on a boat he kept saying, "I don't think that is a good idea," in the tone of a worried parent. After he told me that for about the fifth time I finally realized he was serious. I explained that the boat had a roof and was big like a house. After that he started to get excited. Now he is telling everyone that we were sleeping on a boat on a lake!




2 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

Nice to see Scott's still working on his signature "making posterity proud" move; The Crotch Grab

Jenn Mobbs said...

Looks & sounds like a blast!