Kael woke from his nap yesterday smiling and laughing. I got him out of bed even though he had only slept for an hour. Sometimes when he has a short nap he is cranky and I leave him in there awhile and he goes back to sleep. But he seemed happy so I let him up. I turned on a little signing time video for him and went back to what I was doing. About 10 minutes later, I heard a snore. I looked over and saw this:
He had pulled the blanket up over his head and gone right back to sleep! This is the second time he has covered his face like this to sleep. The first was in the car. I think it is so funny! He stayed asleep for almost another hour, even after Moses got up. Every once in awhile we heard little snores coming from under the blanket. When he woke up he just pulled it off his head and started playing. What a crack up!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so funny. Kids, you got to love them.
well by now i think he is well rested it is time to see what he has been up to now.
Post a Comment