With a family like mine Christmas couldn't be anything but wonderful. We really tried to spend time together doing lots of fun Christmas things. And here are the pictures to prove it!
Making the Gingerbread House...
Who loves fondue? I do, I do! As Moses said that night, "I love taking healthy stuff and covering it with junk food!"
I think he has been taking photo posing lessons from his dad - Moses has mastered one of Scott's classic poses.
Moses doing the "Hokey Pokey" at the Glenwood Christmas Eve Dance. He hasn't quite figured out how it works yet. Here he is standing right smack in the middle of the circle!
These last two pictures were taken with my new camera lens I got for Christmas. I can already tell how much it improves my pictures. You can now expect great things from my future posts. :) I can now blame every bad picture I've ever taken on my old lens - it's not me, it's the camera!


No comments:
Post a Comment