Sunday, February 13, 2011

January always seems like such a "blah" month for me. You take down the Christmas decorations, and then what. Absolutely NOTHING - that's what. I should always plan a vacation for January or something because it is always so uneventful and goes by so slowly. And it is always so, so cold. This January was no exception. It was cold, and seemed to me to drag on for so long. But now it is over and these are the only pictures I have to show for the entire month. At least my kids are cute, that brightens my day and makes the absence of summer sun a bit more bearable!



 

2 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

January definitely is a boring month. Your kids are so adorable! Berlyn is looking so big!

Kate said...

Ahhh, she is so cute!!! It has definitely been too long. I can't wait to see you guys again. We'll definitely have to meet up when I come to Edmonton this June.