Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not a zero anymore!

The boys have been saying Berlyn is zero for a year now. And now they can finally say she's one. 
Looking at pictures of Berlyn as a little baby now, I can hardly believe she was ever that small. Was her head always flopping over like that? It is amazing how much babies can change in a year. We have enjoyed every minute of the last year with Berlyn. She loves music and does the funniest dance moves. She loves to play hot wheels and wrestle with her brothers. She likes to be held and cuddled. She loves necklaces and having her hair played with, and she LOVVVVVES shoes! She says , "uh-oh", "hello", "dad", "hi, Dad", "high five", and "eeee" whenever the boys try to take her toys. She also signs milk - but isn't really into signing and usually looks at me like I'm crazy whenever I sign to her. She started really walking on her birthday and her hair is now long enough to put in a little ponytail.
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!
 
She didn't actually like the cake much - but she ate up the frosting!
She loved opening presents. It was a little tricky for her to do by herself - thankfully she had two older brothers who were willing to help out. She loved her presents, although she didn't get to play with them for the first few weeks because her brothers were monopolizing them. I've discovered that baby toys, big kid toys, girl toys, boy toys - it doesn't matter what they are as long as they are new toys! 

2 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

The kids are always asking how old Hayley is and no matter how much I try to explain 6 weeks, they always say...so, zero. Berlyn is such a cutie!

Alana said...

She's so cute! Can you believe it's been a year already?!