Saturday, January 26, 2008

25 weeks and growing!


After many requests, I have finally taken a picture of my growing belly. I did this when I was pregnant with Moses and enjoyed it, but this time it isn't as much fun. I feel so much bigger than when I was pregnant with Moses, but after taking this picture and comparing it to the one taken around 24 weeks when I was pregnant with Moses I was surprised to find there wasn't much difference.

Everything with the pregnancy seems to be going well. We will keep you updated!

5 comments:

Natasha and Ethan said...

Cute little belly :) don't you just feel so stupid standing there getting your picture taken like that. I always do.

Denise said...

You are looking so good! Thanks for the picture. Your package from Crazy 8 came today. I opened it, very cute! I will mail it to you when the second package comes. There are two aren't there?

Kelli said...

You look AWESOME! Remember ME??? My Dr. called me a cow, of course it was uncalled for and very rude but...
I can't believe you are having another one! Moses is so cute, I can see wanting to see how #2 turns out! Me... I lost the curiosity, just Mikelle!
I need a current email address for you and I'll send you some pics and we will chat!
Love You!
Kelli

Ellena said...

Look at that cute little belly! Luv u!

Anonymous said...

nudes?