Thursday, February 7, 2008

All pimped out!


Here is Scott just before one of his local interviews. He just got this suit for his interviews. Yeah - he looked good! He has 5 interviews total for 7 different programs. We find out March 6th where he will go. After we rank the 7 programs in the order that we like, and the programs rank their people, the computer will tell us where we are to go. We don't get any more choice or say in the matter. We find out March 6th where we will end up. The countdown has already started!

5 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

Lokkin' good. I am not sure I know what you are talking about though. Why are you moving? Residency?

Lashauna said...

Just to clarify - yes it is for Residency. Scott is graduating and will be starting his residency July 1st.

Ellena said...

Very dapper Scott! Good luck with your match!

Kelli said...

WHERE are your options? Utah???
Scott you are lookin' good!!!
Best of luck and hope you get where you want

The H Factor said...

Dapper is right. I'm skoked to find out where you'll be.

Is Tijuana an option? I hear they need doctors there...