Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Moses!


Moses is TWO!!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Moses has grown so much in the past year. As I look at the pictures from his last birthday (click here to see last year's pictures) I can't believe how much he has grown up. He couldn't even walk then!

Moses had a great birthday. We planned a crayon birthday party. He had four friends over, and they all decorated a cardboard house with color crayons and stickers. Then we had lunch, cake, and presents. It was a lot of fun. Moses has been asking us to sing Happy Birthday to him ever since!








We opened more presents that night as a family. Thank you to Aunt Carie and family for the Hot Wheels carrier. Now Moses can keep his cars all organized and lined up like he likes!

1 comment:

Ellena said...

He's getting so big! I love the cake!