Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Showers???


I took a picture just to prove it! The snow was all but completely gone. We only had one patch roughly 1 square foot in size left on our back lawn and we had been able to take Moses to the park for the past two weeks or so, until yesterday! A storm came through the area and made it look like Christmas again. All the snow you see in this picture is from one 24 hour period! I guess April showers are a little different up here in Edmonton!

3 comments:

Natasha and Ethan said...

You cursed us. We just got about a foot of snow today. That is the most we have seen all winter. I just thought I would let you know that.

Jenn Mobbs said...

I feel your pain. Last week it snowed 6-8 inches. It snowed today too but it did't last as long,

Ellena said...

Better you than me! Lol! ;) It was actually about 95' here last Sunday!