Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scrapbook

2007 Scrapbook
This is my digital scrapbook for 2007. To view it, click on the picture above, then click on any of the individual pictures or "slideshow" at the top.

I did it all in my favorite program - Photoshop CS. They are getting printed at Costco and are 12 inches square. I am very proud of it right now - but I was proud of last years too and when I looked back at it recently I realized it wasn't very good. I am sure I will feel the same about this one next year. I tell myself it just means that I am getting better. Anyway - enjoy this review of 2007!

4 comments:

Natasha and Ethan said...

It looks great. Good job

Jenn Mobbs said...

I love it!! Is this a program you but ar a website?? I am interested.

Lashauna said...

Yes - you can buy it online. I would recommend getting Photoshop Elements first and eventually upgrading to CS. It can be tricky to use.Elements is easier to figure out and can do a lot of the same things. But be careful - it is addicting!!

Ellena said...

You are awesome! Great job! Can I pay you to do one for me too? Hee, hee! ;) BTW, I have been working on something else too, remind me to show you one of these days. I think you'd be proud of how much I figured out how to do!