This Saturday we went to the water park they have downtown. Moses did NOT like it. He was a little afraid of the dinosaurs (it took some convincing to get him to touch them) and he hates water being sprayed at him. But we went across the street and got ice cream, and with Moses that is really all you need to make the day a big hit! (by the way, we have discovered he actually has a favorite flavor - Moses always wants chocolate chip mint)
Of course once we told Moses it was time to go he wanted to do all the things he was too afraid of before. He splashed in the fountain, and then he wanted to climb all the dinosaurs. And we being the suckers that we are, let him stay longer as long as he was still being adventurous (I think he knew exactly what to do to stay longer and put off nap time). The picture above is Moses on the foot of the BIG tyrannosaurus.

And Kael slept through all the fun in his stroller!



4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Your shorts are super cute. I wish I had more of a selection over here. The reflective thing around Chase is Ethan's reflective belt. He has to have it when he is on the flight line. The big shots over here don't want anybody to get hit by an airplane :)
Hey guys!! It is sounds like you are having a great time. All your pictures are so fun. Kael is soooo cute. I love the picture of him smiling and Moses is growing up so fast. I miss you guys, but I am so happy for you!!
Cute Blog! Miss you! Your boys are so cute LaShauna. You look good girl for just having a baby a few months ago. Don't even tell me that I look good because you haven't seen me in person. I still have a lot of weight left to get off and Clayton is almost 8 months.
So glad that you have a blog too!! Looks like you guys are doing well and living in CANADA! My mom is actually from Calgary and just visited Banff recently. I want to visit there someday! Looks like you guys had a fun time swimming!!
Post a Comment