Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hoo Doos

Moses had been to the Hoo Doos once already this summer, but the rest of us hadn't. So we went one night just to check them out. The first thing Moses noticed was that there wasn't anyone or anything in the snow cone booth! We found this tunel about half way up and convinced Moses to crawl inside. He had just barely gotten himself into it when he realized it was making his hands dirty. From inside the tunnel he yelled, "Hey there's dirt in here! Get it off, Mom! Clean it off me. It's dirt! It's DIRTY dirt!" While Scott and I just laughed outside. What can I say, like father like son!


We climbed up as far as we could go. Well, as far as we could go with kids. I have to admit, I am terrified of heights. Coming down was so scary for me! I had Moses with me and he wasn't too worried about it. But I have to admit there were parts where I made him slide down on his butt with me! (obviously I am not showing pictures of what that looked like, even if Scott did take like 50)

No comments: