Saturday, August 2, 2008

TAG

I can't believe I'm actually doing one of these, but here goes...

Tagged By Annalysa

Four places I go to over and over:
The Park
The Grocery Store
The Library
Church
(I know - I am SOOO boring!)

Four favorite places to eat:
Yokozuno
Mongolia Express
Taco Del Mar
Kelseys

Four places I'd rather be:
Fiji
Sleeping (for more than 3 hours in a row)
Oregon
The Beach

Four TV shows I watch all the time:
So you think you can dance
Heroes
Lost
Survivor

I tag Sonia and Denise

3 comments:

Southworths said...

I am glad that you did it I miss you so much!!

Ellena said...

Hey, we watch the same t.v. shows (except for Survivor)!

Sconierson said...

Well I just noticed this blog posting because I was in Oregon for a while and I can't believe that you tagged me. But I love you so I will do it.