Yesterday was a holiday here in Canada. It was remembrance day where we remember those who fought/fight for our freedoms. We didn't do anything special... but we did spend some time enjoying those freedoms that we have. Scott had the day off and we spent the day doing things as a family. Nothing too exciting. We went to lunch in the Costco food court and then went grocery shopping as a family. It is the first time since we have been in Lethbridge that Scott had even been in the grocery store (I was a little surprised when he told me that). Because Scott doesn't get to the grocery store very often this is the first time he has seen both boys sitting in a cart together and he started taking pictures! I sometimes think it is the ordinary pictures that we overlook but are really the most precious.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
The everyday pictures are so precious and often overlooked. I am always shocked at the pictures Josh and grandparents love out of the mix! So cute that they can sit next to each other. Do they fight yet? Hope not, ,enjoy that when it last's!!!
I love those pics. Kael looks so cute in the first one especially. Anyway. I have been stressing about how I am going to grocery shop with two. Fun stuff.
Kael could use an Oilers jersey
It was fun to catch up on your blog. They look so different!! I think kael looks more like you, or maybe it was just the picture in the shopping cart. Anyways, the kids are adorable. I am glad you guys are having fun!!
I so want to find a grocery store around here w/ a cart like that!
Post a Comment