OK. So I got a little behind in my blogging over Christmas. You all amaze me with your ability to stay on top of it even when things get crazy. I was going to try and get got up, but it has turned out to be too big of a task for me! So instead I am posting an album with some of my favorite pictures from the holidays. I added captions so you know a little bit about each picture. Enjoy!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the santa picture, can't believe they're both smiling! It's perfect. :)
I know! And I didn't even have to doctor it up - moving faces from different pictures and such! Very different from your Santa picture this year right?
I have to admit I was very impressed with the santa picture as well. One think I love about you blogs, is how many pictures moses is wearing his flames jersey in!! Addie has things she likes wearing best too!! I love that he loves it!! Kael is soooo cute. I am in love with his smile. Really cute pictures!! And hey, where did you guys find that tunnel things scott is wearing in the first picture. I wanted to get my kids something like that for christmas, you know like the tunnels from southgate ward, and could not find them anywhere??
Post a Comment