Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Home

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are home now. Kael is still sick but it is now more like a bad cold and doesn't require a hospital stay. Thank you for all your prayers!

4 comments:

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

Oh LaShauna you should of called me I had no idea that he was that sick. I have been there and it is not fun. You don't know what to do for them. I'm glad to hear that he is doing some what better. Next time you better call me.

Sconierson said...

Glad that you guys are all home and that things are a bit better. Hopefully he can get over this quickly.

Roxi said...

There is nothing sadder than a baby in a hospital gown. I hope he is 100% again soon.I just want to give him snuggles!!! Keep us updated.

Jenn Mobbs said...

I am so glad that everything is ok and that you are home and safe!!