So Moses is 3 years old already. I can hardly believe time has gone by so quickly. He is such a wonderful boy and I am so ridiculously proud of him and everything that he does. Still, I can't help but think, "Weren't you just born yesterday?"
Moses' cousins gave him a buzz lightyear toy. He LOVES it. He has slept with it every night since his birthday. And to show his apreaciation he gave his cousin a big hug! This picture makes me laugh - Moses and Brody are into it, but Rhett seems to think it a little crazy!

Kael is stealing the thunder just a little bit. We are still a few months from his birthday but he ate his fair share of cake. And this was the clean picture!
1 comment:
I am so bummed you didn't put a close up picture of the cake. You told me about it, and I was so curious how it would look. Anyway, it looked like Moses had a fun birthday. I am excited for Maddi's first birthday because it will be a family party because we will be in the states. YEAH
Post a Comment