Our friends, the Leavitts, came to visit us from Vancouver. They have two little boys - Tommy is 3 (3 months older than Moses) and Sammy is 18 months old. While they were here the boys would climb onto our window sill and jump. Moses really tried to do it too, but he isn't as coordinated as the Leavitt boys, so it was a little trickier for him! Notice in this video that Sammy (the baby) gets up twice while Moses is trying to get up once and the only way Moses finally does make it up is by pulling on Sammy's arm! I apologize for the video quality - I haven't yet figured out how to avoid backlighting while shooting directly in front of a window, and by the end I couldn't help but laugh so there is some camera shake! (I tried so hard to hold it in!)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So does he get it from Scott or LaShauna. I'm torn, don't know which one to choose.
ok, that sure got me laughin too. What a funny video.
What a fun time you guys seem to be having in lethbridge. We need to come visit you too!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment