Kael was in the hospital again this last week. Another respiratory problem. I'm starting to feel like Natasha!! Kael had a cold for about a week and then it moved into his lungs. He was having to work pretty hard for every breath so Scott and I felt it would be best to take him in and have is oxygen levels checked. Scott called me Tuesday morning and said the ER was pretty empty and I should come in quick. A few phone calls to find someone to watch Moses and I was there 30 minutes later. The ER was pretty empty, but it still took almost 2 hours before I saw a doctor. A chest x-ray, two breathing treatments, and another 2 hours later and he was being admited for overnight observation. Kael's oxygen levels were all OK, but the doctor was worried about his labored breathing. I was talking to Scott and I don't know that I would have been admitted if we lived in the states, but I think it was a smart preventative move ont he part of the doctors. I have to admit, I was dreading another hospital stay. But he was only in overnight and we were blessed once again to have Scott's parents so close. They were able to come and take Moses to stay at their house. I don't know what we would have done without them. Kael is much better now, back to his usual happy self!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is so cute he almost looks a little blond in the picture. he is getting so big I sure miss you guys although it has only been like 5 months since I last saw you crazy huh. Thanks for saying a look good I feel really big and I know I am not that big and I am having a baby so it is kinda hard to help. I miss you
Poor Kael! I hope he feels better and stays better. Lexi has lung problems and we have now placed a humidifier and air purifier in her room permanently. It is so sad to see them struggling.
I know, I know I need to call you. Life has been so busy. I will try you soon.
Post a Comment