Thursday, March 19, 2009

once there was a snowman...

We went out to visit Scott's parents last week. Just for fun. They always seem to be coming to our house and we rarely drive out there. So we made the trip and spent the afternoon just visiting. Moses and Grandma took advantage of the sunshine and made a snowman.

Moses named his snowman Igloo. I thought that was a pretty good name for a snowman!

Grandma sent this picture a few days later.

In the sun he melted...

3 comments:

Ellena said...

That is awesome - lol!

Ellena :)

Sconierson said...

Just thought that I would tell you that I miss you. When you get a chance let me know when you plan on coming to Oregon so we can see if we can come too.

Rayanna Hogg said...

Hey Girl look who found your blog?!!! Love the snowman pictures... poor Moses had to be forced to play outside! LOL