Kael's hair was getting a bit shaggy. Even Moses said he looked like a girl. So I decided it was time to let him finally get his hair cut. Just a little around the ears and from the forehead. It doesn't look that different but much neater. He didn't mind it too much, but he didn't make it easy on Grandma either. He wiggled way too much! He looks so much better now! People are again stopping me in public to tell me what a beautiful baby I have. (They stopped doing that for awhile). Here is the after picture.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
he is so good looking.. I miss the little man.
I'm so glad he is doing way better now. I remember that first photo I took of my kids of the 1st hair cut. Anyways your boy always looks cute to me with or without a hair cut I just want to eat him up. I know I owe you a phone call real bad and I will soon. The kids and being sick haven't had much time. Sorry!But I will
Every time I read your blog I miss you guys so much. What a super cutie kael is. We need to hook up sometime in the summer!!
Post a Comment