I just had the greatest birthday. Thank you to everyone who called and emailed and facebooked - you made me feel great! Scott is the greatest at making my birthday really special. He does all those little things that just make you fell spoiled. He only had to work for a few hours yesterday(quite a miracle really!). He made me French Toast for breakfast, took me out to lunch, and took care of dinner too. He made me a cake and did all the dishes. AND he got me the best gifts!! It was the best day ever. If only everyday could be a birthday!


Check out my new purse - which I LOVE!!!!! Scott had a friend pick it up in NY, NY. It was exactly what I wanted. I went out today and smiled to myself everytime I could get something out or put something in my new purse!
7 comments:
Glad that your day was amazing! I LOVE your purse... I want one! =)
I so glad you had a great birthday!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new purse!!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't remember. All of the wonderful things Scott did sounds just like something he would do. How lucky are you?
Your purse is beautiful!
Your right. The print is really cute. Love you
I'm so sorry that I forgot your birthday. I has sick all of last week and my brain just didn't function properly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Lashauna I am the worst. You were on my list to call and well...obviously that list got lost, but whatever, happy 25th bday, you are so young and beautiful. Come out and visit us soon.
PS - our kids are freakin identical.
Post a Comment