Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ain't no sunshine anymore....

The sun went away and we've been hit with two HUGE snow storms. :( We had a foot of snow outside last weekend. As soon as it went away we got another foot. We still can't see our entire lawn. I keep having to look at the calender to make sure that it is really April 29th! I hear it is good for our grass seed, so I guess I can't complain too much. Still, I was really enjoying that brief stint in shorts and capris. We made the best of it and decided to do some late spring sledding. It was actually a lot of fun. Making family memories - although really they are just memories for Scott and I since neither of our boys will likely remember this.


3 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

FUN!! You are such a good mom to take your kids out in the snow.... I was to lazy to get the sled out and all the winter clothes. Cute pictures

Sconierson said...

Kael have gotten so big!

Jenn Mobbs said...

SNOW SUCKS anytime but springtime is the worst. Glad you & Scott don't mind.