
We had a fun Halloween this year. Moses loved everything from the decorations, to the costumes, and of course the candy. Kael was old enough to enjoy it too, but he didn't love a lot of the scary stuff.


Moses and I made candy apples for some friends and relatives. It was actually a lot of fun. The caramel part was tricky, but the candy part was exciting. Moses really got into it. He kept saying things like, "My heart tells me it needs more candy corn," and "My heart tells me I need to eat more chocolate." I have no idea where he learned that phrase. I obviously don't say it a lot. It was funny to hear it coming out of his mouth. Candy is obviously very important and close to Moses' heart!
We had a halloween party at our house. We invited a few of the kids from our ward to come and party with us. We made a craft, ate some food, and played. The best part was the door-to-bedroom-door trick or treating. The kids really got into it and just had to go back a couple of times! It was really cute and a lot of fun. I might have to make this a tradition...
We had a halloween party at our house. We invited a few of the kids from our ward to come and party with us. We made a craft, ate some food, and played. The best part was the door-to-bedroom-door trick or treating. The kids really got into it and just had to go back a couple of times! It was really cute and a lot of fun. I might have to make this a tradition...


We took the kids trick or treating in Glenwood again this year. We only went to about 5 houses before they were both done. And we were dragging them to about the last 3! Scott and I were enjoying ourselves; we were a little disappointed to have to stop. Maybe our kids will let us go longer next year!


Great Grandma Thomas was a little TOO scary for our little dragon.


I really should have taken a video, because no matter how many pictures I take of the back of this adorable costume it doesn't capture how cute and funny it was to watch this tail swish back and forth as Kael walked!


3 comments:
oh my gosh I am so glad that I get to see pictures! they are so cute I miss you all so much!
Your boys are so cute! It looks like they had a great halloween.
LOVED the Halloween party... it was a blast!!! Thanks again. Your boys looked SO SO cute on Halloween, cutest costumes ever!
Post a Comment