Friday, November 13, 2009


I just got back Moses' school pictures. It is funny because I still don't think of him as really being in school at all. School Pictures for preschool? But I thought it would be somehow wrong to not get at least one picture. It actually turned out cute too!


I usually am not a fan of posting stranger's children on my blog without their permission. But Moses was making such a funny face in this that I had to. So I blurred the rest out. :) I think he was in the middle of a yawn or something. Blackmail for when he's older!

3 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

You are such a geek! I love that you know how to do so many things with you photos. Must be that awesome photo program you use! Moses is very cool (can't use cute for the boys at our house) & oh so handsome!

Rayanna Hogg said...

Moses looks so grown up and handsome!! Love the group photo.... hey will "love" it when he is older. LOL

Denise said...

So cute, I love it!!!! Your boys are so cute and I can not wait to see them.