Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Haha!


Look at what Scott wore to work today! And no, it wasn't on purpose! Poor guy actually had a bad morning, his car wouldn't start (much too cold!) so he was late and he hates being late! So I guess he ran out of the house with two different shoes on. And because he actually has my car today I can't bring him a matching one so he has to go around like this all day today! The bad thing is that only one of those shoes has his special orthotic insert for his arch support. One foot will be very sore latter today. :(

4 comments:

Southworths said...

good one scott you learn to dress much??!

Jason and Kate said...

At first I thought that was a picture of Moses’ feet, based on the size, but I knew Moses would never put on two different shoes. Do you fit into Moses’ shoes yet? Don't tell me you haven't tried.

Jenn Mobbs said...

At least they are both black.

Sconierson said...

The funny thing is I am not surprised that Scott did such a thing. It fits is bubbling personality well. We miss you guys.