Every year I get together with all the ladies from Scott's family - his three sisters, his sister-in-law and his mom. We all bake about 5 dozen cookies and trade them around. This year I actually made candies, but it's the same idea. We have been doing it for 6 years now! The last few years we have met in Calgary (sort of half way between us) and done some Christmas shopping and gone out to lunch. It's always so fun to sample everyone's creative goodies. And it really feels like a start of Christmas. I love Scott's family am glad I get to be a part of it!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Yummy!
Every year I get together with all the ladies from Scott's family - his three sisters, his sister-in-law and his mom. We all bake about 5 dozen cookies and trade them around. This year I actually made candies, but it's the same idea. We have been doing it for 6 years now! The last few years we have met in Calgary (sort of half way between us) and done some Christmas shopping and gone out to lunch. It's always so fun to sample everyone's creative goodies. And it really feels like a start of Christmas. I love Scott's family am glad I get to be a part of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment