Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grandpa and Nana



LaShauna's parents came out to visit for a week in February. The boys loved them being here and we got to do a lot of fun things. One day we all went to the waterslides! I think Moses loved going with Grandpa the best....although Moses did fall off the tube while in the slide once! Kael preferred to go with Nana and still talks about going down waterslides with Nana, "Not Grandpa" - Grandpa went a little too fast for little Kael!



While they were here LaShauna and I also got to go on a date night with them, as well as we got to go to the temple together. All in all it was a great visit and the only bad thing was that they eventually had to go home.....and the fact that Nana taught Kael how to snore!

2 comments:

Randa said...

We are clearly meant to know eachother! I just had to laugh when Vance said he saw Scott at the hospital. We never have to plan to see eachother - it just seems to happen so we will see you next time!

Sconierson said...

Where in the world is LaShauna???? I think that she is missing. LaShauna are you out there????