Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby

Pictures of our third! Ultrasounds are usually one of my favorite parts of pregnancy, but this one was a little anticlimactic for me. Scott watched the entire time, but all I could enjoy were his facial expressions. I only got to see a little bit at the end, maybe 3 minutes worth. And the lady seemed a little grumpy and annoyed with my overwhelming desire to see this child's genitals (can't help it - I HAVE to know). At least Scott got to see lots. It's always harder for those males to have any real bonding experiences before the baby is born. :)

2 comments:

Ellena said...

Congrats! How far along are you? It looks like you're at least around 15 weeks or so based on how the baby looks in the u/s pics! I'll "Think Pink" for you!

Jenn Mobbs said...

Congratulations. I am not sure why but I was starting to have a feeling about this.