The only downside to the entire trip was due to my lack of planning. When Jaycee and I checked the forecast it was calling for relatively warm spring weather. So of course I only packed flip flops. It snowed! And it was so windy! It was so cold the entire time I'm surprised I didn't loose some toes!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
One Last Time
We have been going to Medicine Hat every couple of months for almost two years now. This was our last time. So sad because we really started to feel at home at the Holiday Inn Express. :) So glad because that means that Scott only has 8 weeks left and he his done with school forever!!
We had a great trip this time. Scott's neice, Jaycee, came with us to help tend the kids. We played on the slide, went bowling, and did some shopping. It was great having someone to help - I wish Jaycee could always come with us when we head out of town.Scott and I even left them one evening and went to a movie!
The only downside to the entire trip was due to my lack of planning. When Jaycee and I checked the forecast it was calling for relatively warm spring weather. So of course I only packed flip flops. It snowed! And it was so windy! It was so cold the entire time I'm surprised I didn't loose some toes!
The only downside to the entire trip was due to my lack of planning. When Jaycee and I checked the forecast it was calling for relatively warm spring weather. So of course I only packed flip flops. It snowed! And it was so windy! It was so cold the entire time I'm surprised I didn't loose some toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment