Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Moses and Kael went as Thing 1 and Thing 2 from the Cat in Hat. It was actually Moses's idea - he's been really into Dr Seuss lately. He wanted to be Thing 1, and if he was going to be Thing 1, there had to be a Thing 2. Luckily, Kael is still too young to really care what he dresses up as.
 I think the wigs make the costume! They both looked so adorable and funny at the same time - and a little crazy too!
 Berlyn was a little pumpkin - and as my first girl she had to wear a tutu - even if she is only 2 months old!
I wish the boys were as easy to pose as a sleeping baby! I had to bribe them every time I took their picture ,and even then it was almost impossible to catch them both looking up at the same time - let alone smiling!
  Pumpkin carving time! Berlyn just relaxed and enjoyed the show - but she managed to look really cute while doing it!
All ready to go Trick-or-Treating! We went in Glenwood where they were having Halloween on Saturday. Scott drove the boys around in the golf cart from house to house and the boys called it the Thingamajigger, as that is what the cat in the hat's car is called on the new animated series. They loved it!
 I loved how the first thing Moses did with is candy was organize it into piles.
While the first thing Kael did with his candy is eat it! Both so different, and yet both so lovable!

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Your kids are so cute. Haylee loves the new cat in the hat series as well.

Andy said...

love the costumes and the pictures of Berlyn darling!!! Good job!

Roxi said...

it has been a long time since I have visited your blog....so much has changed!! berlyn is gorgeous!!! You can tell you love dressing her up...and are such a great photographer! It seems you are doing great! Kids are the best... your family is adorable!