Monday, November 1, 2010

Helping?

Everything seems a little crazier now that I have 3 kids. Grocery shopping is no exception. When I get home it seems like everything needs done at once - Kael needs to be read a story and put down for a nap, Berlyn needs fed and her diaper changed and the groceries need to get from the van to the house and into the cupboards! Well, this week the groceries made it into the house before I went upstairs to put Kael down and feed the baby. When I made it back downstairs this is what I found...
Moses said he wanted to help me put the groceries away. In reality it was a lot harder to put them away from off the floor than from in the bags, but it's the thought that counts. He was really sweet in his desire to be a helper and I love him all the more for it!

No comments: