Well, just as we finished in Drumheller, we had a another residency trip to go on. This one was for all the residents in Scott's program and their families. We went to Cypress Hills resort in SK. They gave us vouchers for golfing, swimming, and mini golf. Scott and I switched off golfing and babysitting. We tried to go swimming, but just as we arrived at the pool, they had to close because some kid pooped in the water! YUCK! So we went as a family to play miniature golf instead. We had a lot of fun teaching Moses how to hold the golf club and get the ball in the hole. At first Scott and I tried to compete against each other, but between me taking too many pictures (Moses just looked so cute!) and Scott having Kael strapped to his belly, we gave up after the first couple of holes. It was a fun little trip and I am so glad his program takes the time to plan this stuff for us!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment