Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playing Together


So Moses asked to play with Kael for the first time yesterday! Talk about a happy mommy moment! I had to take a picture to document it. They were playing Dinosaurs - one of Moses' favorite new games. He has one dinosaur named Dinn (after Dr Seuss' Oh Say Can You Say) and 4 smaller dinosaurs that are "Dinn's babies." The smaller ones are named the kind of dinosaurs that they are. A couple of witch I can't seem to remember how to say and none of witch I am sure how to spell. Kael got to play with one (or eat one) while Moses played with the other 4. I was so happy that they are playing together. It just shows that someday they are going to be great brothers and best buds! (every mother's dream!)

2 comments:

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

To cute LaShauna. That doesn't happen very often but when it does it sure is cute!
Your kids are cute.

Emily&Jesse said...

You are so lucky Lashauna, your boys are so good. My boys have started to play together too, Tommy calls is wrestling.