Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kael ATE his door!

Kael is growing and changing so much. He is so sweet and always so happy. He almost always has to have something in his mouth. He is getting around a little now, too. He somehow just scoots and rolls his way to where he wants to be. I laid him on the floor in his room this morning and when I came back he had crept over to his door and started chowing down. It was so funny and just SO Kael, that I had to take a picture.



2 comments:

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

Oh that is so funny! He is one cute baby I might have to say

Denise said...

How funny! Do you guys ever feed the boy?? He is at such a fun age. I can not wait to see how much he has grown come Christmas time.