Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese's

While on another school trip to Calgary, my friend and I took our kids to Chuck-E-Cheese's. Remember that cool pizza place from your childhood? We got lunch and about ten dollars worth of tokens and our kids were busy for 3 hours! And they barely even stopped to eat! It was a little crazy as we both had two excited boys with us. I kept loseing Kael; he is a wanderer.There were a lot of games for the kids to play, but Moses' favorite thing seemed to be the little rides. That is until I showed him the prizes he could get with his tokens. After that he wanted to earn more tokens and started getting into the games. I think in another couple years that place will be my boys' favorite!

Unlike Moses, Kael hated it when the rides moved! Here he is with Henry trying to get out of the truck. And here he is with Moses, trying to get his seat belt off so he doesn't have to ride the little roller coaster!


Kael loved pushing the buttons! He didn't care if he was really playing or not. This little car game was one of his favorites. Buttons and a steering wheel - it was a little boys dream come true! Moses went into the little McDonald's style play place and into the race car. He recently reminded me that he was crying in this picture because he wanted me to help him make the car go - silly Moses!

Moses and I played a game of air hockey. It was really fun to play with him. I was the Flames and he wanted to be "that yucky team" aka the Oilers. :)

I'm so glad I have opportunities to do fun things with my boys. They are so amazing and I love playing their games and sharing in their smiles. Being a mom really is the greatest.

No comments: