Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Love to See the Temple

Moses asked me one Sunday to take him to the temple. We had earlier church last Sunday because of stake conference, so we decided it would be the perfect day to go and see the temple. We took some pictures and walked around the grounds and enjoyed the scenery. I think in some of these pictures we look like total posers, but they are still pretty. And I promise we weren't really posing - in most of them anyway....





I am so grateful for the temple. It has blessed my life in so many ways. I love my family and am so grateful that Heavenly Father has provided a way for me to stay a family forever. Marrying Scott in the temple was the best thing I've ever done. It was the start of an eternal journey and now our beautiful children will be a part of that.

4 comments:

Southworths said...

Looks like fun! Love the poof!

Denise said...

Cute pictures!!

Rayanna Hogg said...

So cute!

Robyn said...

you forgot to say amen at the end. from Mat