I didn't cry or anything when I dropped him off the first day. I don't think I really think of it as school, so it wasn't like I was crying because my baby had all grown up. But I did feel a little emotional. Taking him someplace knowing that I wasn't going to know what happened for the next couple of hours of his life. Knowing I wouldn't really ever know what happened at school. It's not like he's never had a baby-sitter, but it did feel more permanent than that. This is the first thing he has ever really done on his own.
So this is Moses on the first day of school. He wouldn't let me do his hair. And he was a little nervous so he wouldn't smile.
So this is Moses on the third day of school. I thought about posting it and saying it was his first day of school picture, but decided honesty was the best policy. Yeah - my boy is a cutie!




No comments:
Post a Comment