A small peek into our daily lives
I love it! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!
I love the video. My 2 year old kept pointing at your boys and asking "what happened".
haha I miss you guys.. looks like you guys sure had so much fun..
Best Christmas Card... EVER!!
That video is hilarious. Merry Christmas and we miss you guys.
LOL I love it! What a cute idea LaShauna.Hope all is well with you guys and happy New Year!!! Love ya BFF
I thin that it is time that you updated your blog SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!
I love the video. My 2 year old kept pointing at your boys and asking "what happened".
haha I miss you guys.. looks like you guys sure had so much fun..
Best Christmas Card... EVER!!
That video is hilarious. Merry Christmas and we miss you guys.
LOL I love it! What a cute idea LaShauna.Hope all is well with you guys and happy New Year!!! Love ya BFF
I thin that it is time that you updated your blog SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment