Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Berlyn

It is for sure a girl! Those are the exact words the ultrasound tech said to me and we paid her lots of money so she better be right! I had to find out for sure, so we went to Calgary to have a 3D ultrasound. I know that technically they are called 4D, but really that's just a technicality and it seems to confuse a lot of people so I have sort of boycotted the whole 4D thing!

We didn't get a lot of really good pictures, but here are 3 of my favorites.

Really, I am glad I didn't get a good look at her face. I like there to be some surprises when she finally comes!



(I just loved the detail on the foot there. Look at those long toes! And the second toe looks bigger than the first...poor girl is going to have my feet!)


So yes, she really is a girl. We really are going to name her Berlyn. And we can hardly wait until the beginning of September!

2 comments:

Gabi said...

Congratulations! Girls are awesome. We just found out we are having a girl and are so excited to have another one. I'm sure your boys will love having a little sister.

Ellena said...

I think she looks just beautiful :*)