So my girlfriend and I were going to take our kids to a new petting zoo we had just heard about, when her husband phoned and said that he had just heard about a free petting zoo at the UFA (United Farmers Association). It was their customer appreciation day and you didn't actually have to be a customer to appreciate it - perfect for us!
So we took our kids there instead. It turned out to be a good move, because the petting zoo we were originally going to take our kids to was the one at this event. They had half their animals there instead back at the farm where we would have had to pay!
Kael is always making this funny face. I think he is chewing on his cheek or something. Too cute!
They also had a inflatable bouncer/slide which Kael obviously didn't like (too many big kids) and free cotton candy.
It tastes so much better when it's free! OK... I admit it. I really am super cheap. I usually try to hide it or blame it on Scott, but it really seems to be coming out in this post. A penny saved is a penny earned!!!!!




1 comment:
Cute pictures! I'm SO glad we went too... free stuff is the BEST!!
Post a Comment